About Silver Gardens Apartments
Silver Gardens Apartments is a small, award winning, green, urban, mixed-income community of 121 apartments. Silver Gardens’ smart growth location helps to reduce residents’ dependency on cars and increase walkability. Designed with features that enhance the quality of life of its residents, it is ideally located directly across from the Alvarado Transportation Center and the new Silver Street Market in the heart of downtown Albuquerque on Silver Avenue SW between 1st and 2nd Streets.
Silver Gardens is also close to the University of New Mexico, Central New Mexico Community College, hospitals, civic services, theaters, museums, restaurants and I-25 access.
Silver Gardens Apartments is an apartment located in Bernalillo County and the 87102 ZIP Code. This area is served by the Albuquerque Public Schools attendance zone.
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- 5 Minutes to Interstate 25 Access
- Across the Street from NEW Grocery Store
- Clubroom with Extra-Large TV
- Convenient Elevator Access
- Covered Bicycle Parking
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sinks
- ENERGY STAR Appliances
- ENERGY STAR Light Fixtures
- Extra, Private Storage Units Available
- High Efficiency Water Heaters
- High, 9 foot Ceilings
- Ice Makers and Microwaves Standard
- Internet and Cable Ready
- Less Than 10 Mins to UNM and CNM
- Limited Access Community with Intercom
- Low or Zero VOC Paints Used
- Near Large Downtown Public Library
- On Buslines
- Parking Garage Onsite
- Platinum Certified LEED Community
- Secured Parking Garage
- State of the Art Plumbing Fixtures
- Your Pets Are Welcome! Call for details.