They welcome you to their clinic and my staff is committed to providing you and your family with the best dental care. Their patients provide many services for the whole family, such as braces, implants, cosmetic modifications and preventive care, using today’s state-of-the-art equipment.
On this website you will find information about our dental services, insurance information and how to make an appointment to start your dental treatment. Contact their office for a free consultation to discuss important questions related to your specific dental needs. Your dental practice is conveniently located at 4167 Richmond Avenue, Staten Island, NY, close to all transportation! Dr. Capraro provides gentle treatment in a professional, comfortable, clean and safe medical environment
Education and training
- Dental School – Stony Brook University
- New York University College of Dentistry
- Staten Island University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
What practice does Dr. Renzo Capraro work with?
Dr. Renzo Capraro en colaboración con Renzo Capraro de DDS
Where is Dr. Renzo Capraro’s office located?
Doctor’s office. Renzo Capraro is located at 4167 Richmond Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10312.
What are common reasons for patients to see Dr. Renzo Capraro?
Dr. Renzo Capraro frequently sees patients for bridges, tooth cleanings, dental consultations, dental emergencies and root canal treatments. You may choose other reasons to visit Ph.D. Check out Renzo Capraro on his profile.
What languages does Dr. Renzo Capraro speak?
Dr. Renzo Capraro speaks English and Italian.
Google Maps Reviews
- Theresa: Best dentist ever! I used to have panic attacks my whole life with everyone other dentists I’ve been to In The past.. from painful cleanings to disaster dental work. Now I actually look forward to my visits to dr Capraro. Great work, great staff, great chair side manor for big babies like me
- Erik Pistek: Of all the dentists I’ve had over the years. Dr. Capraro is the best. I’m very Old School and finding a dentist that’s this good is difficult. I’ve had a terrible dentist for many years who screwed up a lot of work on myself and Family. Dr Capraro is up to date on training, technology and methods has helped fix some issues that a previous dentist botched. Dr Capraro is very compassionate, re-Assuring and he listens to his patients concerns, & answers their questions. His office staff/assistants are all very polite & professional. I wished I could’ve given him more stars but there’s only 5 here. I HIGHLY recommend this Dentist.
- Donna Jakubowski: Thank goodness for Dentists like Dr. Capraro! I had immense pain from a molar that needed a root canal and came across the wonderful reviews he had here so I called the office and was so happy they told me to come right in. I work in the city, told them it would be a few hours before I got there and they were very accommodating. Also, because I am on a budget, I asked for the price over the phone and unlike other offices who try to avoid pricing because a “consultation” is “necessary”, they told me right away what the cost would be if they found I needed one! (they also accept care credit which helped even more) prices are excellent. They don’t want to rip you off, they actually care about your situation. I was taken in right away, the procedure began immediately after my x-ray and Dr. C was excellent through and through! My pain was relieved INSTANTLY! I will no longer fear going to a dentist because I have found one I will be comfortable going to from now on. Thank you Dr C! I feel much better! Highly recommend to everyone!